Regional Settings
Author Message
 Regional Settings

How can I get the "Short date format" of "Control Panel\Regional Settings"
to my VB program ?

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:45:20 GMT
 Regional Settings
You can check the format function with this example.

    Format(now, "Short Date")

you can check the msdn library for that at http://msdn.microsoft.com/ or
with any msdn subscription you have at hand.

"What imprisons the soul is the refusal to look with generosity outside
ourselves, forgetting the self within in order to spend and be spent for God

Quote:
> How can I get the "Short date format" of "Control Panel\Regional Settings"
> to my VB program ?

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 09:53:00 GMT
 Regional Settings
You can get most (all?) localization settings using
GetLocaleInfo API.

Alex

Quote:
> How can I get the "Short date format" of "Control Panel\Regional Settings"
> to my VB program ?

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:30:51 GMT

1. Setting the data in the regional setting

2. Need to set regional settings

3. Need to set regional settings in WinNT

4. Need to set regional settings in Windows NT

5. Regional settings Date BUG

6. Regional settings

7. Open Method of RecordSet fails when changing Regional Settings

8. Set Regional Settings via code

9. Date format and regional settings

10. Override Regional Settings

11. ImportExport Specification / Regional Settings

12. Number format and regional settings