Add Registry Key
Author Message
 Add Registry Key

Hi All,

Can someone tell me what is the best way to add a key to the Windows
registry from a VB dll?  Is there an API call I can make or should I shell
out to run a batch file?

Thanks,
Steve.

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 23:34:56 GMT
 Add Registry Key
I found a good article in MSDN.  For those who are interested its:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q145/6/79.asp

Quote:
> Hi All,

> Can someone tell me what is the best way to add a key to the Windows
> registry from a VB dll?  Is there an API call I can make or should I shell
> out to run a batch file?

> Thanks,
> Steve.

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:39:18 GMT
 Add Registry Key
See Q145679 - HOWTO: Use the Registry API to Save and Retrieve Setting
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q145/6/79.asp).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ade.

Quote:
> Hi All,

> Can someone tell me what is the best way to add a key to the Windows
> registry from a VB dll?  Is there an API call I can make or should I shell
> out to run a batch file?

> Thanks,
> Steve.

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:02:16 GMT

1. Adding registry key during program setup

2. Adding registry keys in VB 5.0

3. Adding registry keys in VB 5.0

4. Adding/Updating keys in the registry.

5. Add key to registry

6. VB4: adding keys to Win95 registry

7. VB4 - Add key to Registry

8. add a registry key

9. add key to registry

10. How to use (add, read, change, delete) registry keys with vb.net

11. Problems adding a key to the registry

12. REGISTRY How can I read a registry key?