Hi, How can I use the Funtion" ExtFloodFill " in a VB program...
Author Message
 Hi, How can I use the Funtion" ExtFloodFill " in a VB program...

dim g as System.Drawing.Graphics
g = CreateGraphics()
g.FillRectangle(...
g.FillEllipse(...
g.Fill...

Mikhail Berlyant
Data Integrator, Data Systems
Launch Your Yahoo!Music Experience   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Brainbench MVP for Visual Basic   www.brainbench.com

Quote:
> For example, I want to make a click  on an especific closed area (of the
JPG
> file attached) and fill it area with a specific color!!

>         I have a example in VB6 but it does not work in VB.net (this using
> ExtFloodFill )

>         Could anybody give some I deas in order to fill closed area using
> .net????

>         There are some function like "ExtFloodFill " in .net???

>         THANKS!!!!!

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:39:18 GMT
 Hi, How can I use the Funtion" ExtFloodFill " in a VB program...
I'm sorry, but maybe yoy didn't understand me!!!
   I have a File, and I wanna make a click on the image (loaded in a
picturebox) and I want to fill the enclose area!!!  (ExtFloodFill )

   Thansk!!!

Quote:
> dim g as System.Drawing.Graphics
> g = CreateGraphics()
> g.FillRectangle(...
> g.FillEllipse(...
> g.Fill...

> Mikhail Berlyant
> Data Integrator, Data Systems
> Launch Your Yahoo!Music Experience  http://launch.yahoo.com
> Brainbench MVP for Visual Basic   www.brainbench.com

> > For example, I want to make a click  on an especific closed area (of the
> JPG
> > file attached) and fill it area with a specific color!!

> >         I have a example in VB6 but it does not work in VB.net (this
using
> > ExtFloodFill )

> >         Could anybody give some I deas in order to fill closed area
using
> > .net????

> >         There are some function like "ExtFloodFill " in .net???

> >         THANKS!!!!!

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 02:48:08 GMT
 Hi, How can I use the Funtion" ExtFloodFill " in a VB program...
?En espa?ol, por favor!. Que para eso hay muchos otros foros.

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:02:07 GMT
 Hi, How can I use the Funtion" ExtFloodFill " in a VB program...
Please explain how cross posting to the spanish VS.NET form is relevant
here.
-mike

Quote:
> For example, I want to make a click  on an especific closed area (of the
JPG
> file attached) and fill it area with a specific color!!

>         I have a example in VB6 but it does not work in VB.net (this using
> ExtFloodFill )

>         Could anybody give some I deas in order to fill closed area using
> .net????

>         There are some function like "ExtFloodFill " in .net???

>         THANKS!!!!!

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 04:22:39 GMT

1. VESA "HI RES" TEXT MODES

2. Hi, help me in the "!"

3. "Program Used for Illegal Purpose"

4. Setting "Shell=" VB program in windows

5. Start VB program from "Properties" menu

6. "lint" programs for VB and VC

7. "Shelling" MSDOS Programs from VB

8. Adding VB Program to the "Taskbar"

9. Trying to write an MDI "Program Manager"-like environment in VB

10. Start VB program from "Properties" menu

11. Start VB program from "Properties" menu

12. "Shelling" MSDOS Programs from VB