Thread Error
Author Message
 Thread Error

I have encountered the problem of threading in my program!
When I click the command button, it prints "I am Thread"
in the screen and then the program hangs. I don't know what is the problem.
Who can help me..........
Thanks

The program is as follows:

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    Dim hThread As Long
    Dim lpThreadId As Long
    Dim a As Long
    Dim lpSecurity As SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES
    hThread = CreateThread(lpSecurity, 0, printThings, a, 0, lpThreadId)
End Sub

Public Function printThings()
    Print "I am Thread"
End Function

Wed, 12 May 2004 12:16:39 GMT

1. Thread error without threads

2. Need Help on Thread Error Message

3. video capture thread error

4. thread error

5. Safe threading by delivering EVENTS to UI THREAD

6. Threading problem --> threads die

7. threading - Multiple threads returning values at same time

8. Opening a form in a new thread, appart from the Apps main thread

9. Will child-thread end when main thread end?

10. thread spawning a thread?

11. single thread and apartment threads

12. Single Thread and Apartment Thread Problem