HTMLDoc Add-In
Author Message
 HTMLDoc Add-In

Hi,

I just updated a small add-in for VB 6.0 I put together a while back.

It is called HTML Doc and it creates documentation headers for all your public classes, methods
and properties and also generate HTML documentation for your colleagues. I have written this
add-in to save time documenting the Web components I make...

It is free and the full install is available at this address:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;(1.6M)

Since you already have VB 6.0 installed, you may only need the minimal set of files:

    http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;(40k)

The instructions are included.

I am posting this to a few groups ( hope you don't mind! ) so if you need info it may be better
to contact me by email.

Thanks,

Michel Poirier
Pointe-Claire, QC
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:24:44 GMT

1. HTMLDoc Add-In

2. Running excel add-in (added into excel - not access) in Access VBA

3. Checking if a record is duplicated before adding or during adding it to a table

4. programmatic adding of add-ins

5. Custom Addin calling another custom Addin

6. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

7. Add to Add-in manager

8. Adding menu item for Excel Add-In

9. COM Add-INs, cannot restore a built-in Add-in

10. Calling sub in add-in from another addin?

11. VBA code adding 6 blank lines after adding pragraphs - Word 97

12. how to add help to add-in functions?