Capture the user pressing minimize button
Author Message
 Capture the user pressing minimize button

Hi,

How do I capture the user pressing the minimize button? I have tried it and
can see that the resize event is fired what can I check to see if the user
pressed minimize?

Regards
Simon

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:15:58 GMT
 Capture the user pressing minimize button
I have sussed this, after playing around. Check the windowstate!

1 = minimize
0 = full size

regards
Simon

Quote:
> Hi,

> How do I capture the user pressing the minimize button? I have tried it
and
> can see that the resize event is fired what can I check to see if the user
> pressed minimize?

> Regards
> Simon

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:29:40 GMT

1. Capturing If user pressed max, min or normalize button on form

2. API to capture which mouse button is pressed.

3. Outbox items aren't send when user press Send button

4. how do i force user to press button

5. How Can I tell when the user pressed the WhatThisHelp button

6. What's this help button AND Minimize button at once

7. Capturing the keyboard key that was pressed

8. Scalextric car model - capturing arrow key presses

9. QBasic High resolution Time capture of pressed key

10. Capture arrow key press when an option group has the focus

11. How capture KeyUP press event...

12. How to capture the menu press event of an application from VB