Server Busy Error in ActiveX Exe
Author Message
 Server Busy Error in ActiveX Exe

have u set OLE... in the client!?

--

Enterprise Development: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> Help Pls.
> I developed a VB ActiveX Exe which is called by a 3rd
> Party App. The problem I am having is that I get the
> Server Busy Error if I move the window of the form
> displayed by my ActiveX Exe.
> I have tried setting the OLEServerBusyTimeout and
> OLERequestPendingTimeout to 84000000 still without success.
> Is there any other way I can suppress this message?
> Rgds
> GC

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 20:28:57 GMT
 Server Busy Error in ActiveX Exe
Pls could you explain what you mean by set OLE in the
Client.

Quote:

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 22:15:39 GMT
 Server Busy Error in ActiveX Exe
OLEServerBusyTimeout = 666

--

Enterprise Development: http://www.dev-purgatory.org/

Quote:
> Pls could you explain what you mean by set OLE in the
> Client.

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 05:05:56 GMT

1. Program Busy Timeout while loading an ActiveX exe

2. ActiveX "Server Busy" Message

3. Server Busy Error when running OLE Automation in VB4.0

4. Server-side ActiveX Exe

5. ActiveX exe for a database server ??????

6. Client /Server ActiveX EXE Problem

7. unique Transaction system-->ActiveX-EXE server

8. ActiveX EXE Server Problem

9. Server side ActiveX Exe using DCOM

10. ActiveX Server (exe)

11. How do I deploy an ActiveX EXE Server

12. Client /Server ActiveX EXE Problem