VB6 IDE with XP - Scroll Bar in Code window does not work
Author Message
 VB6 IDE with XP - Scroll Bar in Code window does not work

I have recently upgrade my OS form W2K to XP and have come
accross an anoying bug.  The wheel on my mouse does not
scoll in the code window.  I have the latest drivers for
the mouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0.  Is this a
know bug or does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

John

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 08:04:23 GMT
 VB6 IDE with XP - Scroll Bar in Code window does not work
Uninstall VB6 and reinstall it.

Quote:
> I have recently upgrade my OS form W2K to XP and have come
> accross an anoying bug.  The wheel on my mouse does not
> scoll in the code window.  I have the latest drivers for
> the mouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0.  Is this a
> know bug or does anyone have any suggestions.

> Thanks

> John

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:19:21 GMT
 VB6 IDE with XP - Scroll Bar in Code window does not work

sometimes this works for me.

Go into Control Panel|Mouse properties dialog.
Toggling some of the settings as apply changes.  Set them back to the way
you want them and click OK.  (Try some of the mouse specific settings.
Right now I have a Logitech mouse so they won't be like yours, but I thought
the one was something like - Enable mouse specific settings checkbox)

hope it helps

Cory

Quote:
> I have recently upgrade my OS form W2K to XP and have come
> accross an anoying bug.  The wheel on my mouse does not
> scoll in the code window.  I have the latest drivers for
> the mouse, Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0.  Is this a
> know bug or does anyone have any suggestions.

> Thanks

> John

Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:07:08 GMT

1. Windows XP style Scroll Bar in VB6?

2. VB6 not working on Windows XP ?

3. Using nested frames in VB6 under Windows XP does not work

4. Scroll button not working in Code Window

5. XP broke part of VB6 IDE - hovering over a variable while executing no longer works

6. VStudio VB6 IDE, XP IDE, Wheel Scroll doesn't work ?

7. Vertical scroll bar does not work properly on TDBgrid7.0

8. HELP:Need scroll bars on a form CSFORM16.OCX does not work

9. Scroll bar not working in windowless combo box

10. Code Window Scroll Bar

11. Windows XP visual style - Add Resource does not work

12. IDE-Bug? Event not listed in code window