Executing command line program from VB 5 application under Windows XP environmen
Author Message
 Executing command line program from VB 5 application under Windows XP environmen

Dear all,

We've already encountered a problem during testing in the
migration of existing client/server application from
Windows 95 to XP.  When a program (compiled from Visual
Basic 5.0) executes a 'shell' command to invoke another
batch-mode program to upload data from PC to AS/400 using
Client Access, it only works in debug mode with command
prompt displayed.  Superisingly, there is no message
displayed when the program was executed in run-time mode.
We do not know whether the compatibilities or product
versions have problems.

Can any expert help us in solving the problem? Thank you
very much.

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:01:11 GMT

1. How do you execute a Command line App inside a VB program

2. executing vb programs using command line parameters

3. Execute command line program from VB

4. How do I execute command line programs from within VB

5. Executing command to command line from VB App

6. command line printer setup under windows xp

7. command line printer setup under windows xp

8. Execute command line program from VBScript

9. How do you execute a command-line program, and return the results into a variable

10. How to execute a command line command from a *.HTA

11. executing command line functions within VB

12. Executing command line parameters through VB