Changing Font Size in X axis In MSChart Object
Author Message
 Changing Font Size in X axis In MSChart Object

Working with MSChart Object
1. How do I Make Data Lables show Precentage?
2. How do I give the user the ability to rotate MSChart graph?
3. How do I chnage the font size of the Lables in the X or y axis.
Thank you Very Very Much.

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 00:21:14 GMT

1. Font size of MSchart axis labels

2. font size of axis labels in a MSchart

3. changing font size of some items on a MSchart

4. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

5. Setting Font Size of Chart Title and axis title

6. Changing axis scale when using MSChart

7. MSChart : y-axis label changing

8. MSChart: how to change the Axis Label Font name and size?

9. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

10. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

11. Windows Display Font Sizes Vs. Application Font Sizes

12. Printing a Bitmap with a specific font size On print Font size incorrect