Sending mail in RTF/HTML format with attachement using VB ??
Author Message
 Sending mail in RTF/HTML format with attachement using VB ??

Sending mail in RTF/HTML format with attachement using VB ??

Hello All,

I've a rich text box, which contains formated text, I want to send email
this text in RTF using VB?

Is there any ways to send email in Rich text format and/or HTML format with
Attachments using VB?

Any help would be a great favor to me.

Thank you all in advance.

best regardsm,

Anand Dhrangadharia
Service Evaluation Concepts Inc.

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:38:06 GMT

1. Sending mail in RTF/HTML format with attachement using VB ??

2. Sending mail in RTF/HTML format with attachement using VB ??

3. Sending mail in RTF/HTML format with attachement using VB ??

4. Send E-Mail using HTML format...

5. Sending mail in RTF whiteout using mail merge?

6. Send Report using Send Object HTML Format

7. sending HTML-Mail with images and not using ActiveDocument.send

8. Problem with attachments sending mails in HTML format

9. Sending Mail in HTML Format

10. Need to send mail in HTML format

11. MAPI: Sending e-mail in HTML format, how?

12. Need help in sending mail in HTML format...