how to make picturebox's background transparent,thanks!
Author Message
 how to make picturebox's background transparent,thanks!

Hi!

I think there is no way to get a transparent PictureBox. Try the Image
control instead, it is always transparent.

Johannes

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 18:09:11 GMT

1. Making a picture's background transparent

2. Making a picture's background transparent

3. I need a drawable transparent background picturebox control

4. PictureBox foreground visible, background transparent

5. Transparent Gif in Picturebox with tiled background on a form

6. Transparent Background in a PictureBox or a Form!

7. picturebox with transparent background

8. making controls background transparent???

9. Making a PictureBox transparent ?

10. Making a Form Background Transparent

11. What is the PictureBox's paintpicture method?Can you write a sample for me?Thanks

12. Problem with PictureBox and transparent GIF's