Opening Forms using varibles?
Author Message
 Opening Forms using varibles?

I have an array that contains the name of several forms. I would like to
open the form using array varible and not have to hard code the name of the
form. Can this be done and if so how?

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Opening Forms using varibles?

Dim NewForm As Form

Set NewForm = Forms.Add("YourFormNameHere")
Load NewForm
NewForm.Show

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo
http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

Quote:
> I have an array that contains the name of several forms. I would like to
> open the form using array varible and not have to hard code the name of
the
> form. Can this be done and if so how?

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Opening Forms using varibles?

2. Forms Collection: Using it to Open Forms by Passing the Form Name as a String Variable

3. Public Varibles and multible forms help.

4. Using dos varibles in vb6

5. Varibles across multipul forms

6. Using varibles in Pathnames.

7. Using dos varibles in vb6

8. Using dos varibles in vb6

9. Open form, close form, open form = disposed object exception

10. opening a form using a string containing form name

11. Opening a form when another form is opened

12. Using LinkCriteria to open a form