DLL to TLB
Author Message
 DLL to TLB

Hi

I've defined my interfaces in a DLL and make a reference to this project in
my projects which implements these interfaces.
How can I convert the DLL to a TLB?

Thanks
Oli

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DLL to TLB
On the Component tab of the Project Properties, check the "Remote Server
Files" checkbox. When you compile your DLL, the TLB file will be created.

Quote:
> Hi

> I've defined my interfaces in a DLL and make a reference to this project
in
> my projects which implements these interfaces.
> How can I convert the DLL to a TLB?

> Thanks
> Oli

Sun, 14 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Distribution of DLL and TLB file

2. Problem to find the right ADO reference and Version (msado??dll or tlb)

3. DLL to TLB

4. Purpose of tlb files such as msado21.tlb??

5. Do you have WIN32.TLB or VBUTIL32.TLB

6. Problem with PDW registering .tlb & .dll

7. msado20.tlb and msado15.dll

8. MSADO20.TLB and MSADO15.DLL

9. DLL Type Library --> tlb File

10. .TLB time/date stamp changes with not change to .DLL interface and binary compatibility

11. .TLB time/date stamp changes with not change to .DLL interface and binary compatibility

12. Compile IDL to TLB or DLL??