Using DataCombo control with DAO Recordset
Author Message
 Using DataCombo control with DAO Recordset

Hi.

Can I fill a DataCombo with data from DAO Recordset?

I manage to do it with ADO Record set:
   Set DataCombo.RowSource = rs
   DataCombo.ListField = "Customer_Name"
   DataCombo.BoundColumn = "Customer_ID"

But the same code does not work with DAO Recordset.

I'll appreciate any help on this subject.

Thanks,
Tal.

Sat, 15 May 2004 02:09:04 GMT

1. Using DataCombo control with DAO Recordset

2. Help: Using the datarepeater control with an ActiveX control containing an embedded datacombo control

3. Navigating through Recordset using DataCombo

4. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo (ADO)

5. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo - How?

6. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo (ADO)

7. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo - How?

8. DataCombo box using ADO recordset

9. Navigating through Recordsets using DataCombo - How?

10. Recordset Field events and DataCombo control

11. Recordset Field events and DataCombo control

12. DataCombo control and Recordset Filters