Audio
Author Message
 Audio

Hi

I work at a radio station and am currently developing some new on-air
software. I need to be able to create a basic audio editor. The main thing I
need to do is be able to show a graph of a wave file (usually quite large),
or even better, a graph of a mp3 file.

Any help would be great!

Ash Wright

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:26:22 GMT
 Audio
Hi

I work at a radio station and am currently developing some new on-air
software. I need to be able to create a basic audio editor. The main thing I
need to do is be able to show a graph of a wave file (usually quite large),
or even better, a graph of a mp3 file.

Any help would be great!

Ash Wright

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 12:33:32 GMT

1. Win APIs to play mpg video files, mp3 audio files and audio cds

2. How to use Audio with Access

3. Getting audio cd id

4. Audio alerts in Visual Basic.net

5. Audio file

6. syn conference audio and ppt files???

7. Audio Playback

8. Streaming Wav Audio from a UDP network stream to the sound card

9. Streaming video or audio

10. Using Real Audio in your application

11. PC Audio Volume

12. Playing audio files over the Web