Memory Resident Applications
Author Message
 Memory Resident Applications

hye all!

I am developing MIS for a Public Sector NGO, I want to generate allerts(
MAPI )  on specified dates (auto generated) , for this i am planning to
develop short utility that must be continuesly running at server and
check to see weather the specified date comes, like applications running
at taskbar (like Norton Antivirus) , can i program kind of application
using Visual Basic, can i program window services in VB 6.0, pls give me
some idea how to develop kind of application , by using Timer Control or
what ???

hope u ppls better guide me in this regard.

Best Regards
Shahid Saleem

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:27:30 GMT

1. Memory Resident Applications

2. Memory Resident

3. Calling memory-resident procedures

4. Memory Resident (2nd Post)

5. Memory Resident QB

6. memory resident database

7. How PROGRAMMATICALLY ShutDown a memory resident program ?

8. Making a VB Memory Resident Program?

9. memory resident program

10. How make prg on resident memory

11. Memory Resident Data