Passing binary Array to MSCOMM
Author Message
 Passing binary Array to MSCOMM

I am trying to use the MSCOMM device in my application.  I
need to send data to the output buffer in what VB calls
a, "Variant which contains a byte array to the Output
property."  I know how to send a string to the output
property, but I do not know how to send a binary array.
Does anyone have a example of how to do this?  Thanks.

-Samir

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 01:56:35 GMT
 Passing binary Array to MSCOMM
dim i() as byte
redim i(1000)
     i(0)=123
    i(1)=456 ......

Quote:
> I am trying to use the MSCOMM device in my application.  I
> need to send data to the output buffer in what VB calls
> a, "Variant which contains a byte array to the Output
> property."  I know how to send a string to the output
> property, but I do not know how to send a binary array.
> Does anyone have a example of how to do this?  Thanks.

> -Samir

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 06:03:09 GMT

1. Passing a binary array from VB to a DLL

2. Passing large binary arrays between VB5 and C/C++ DLLs

3. Passing Arguments / Passing an Array

4. Passing array from VB to DLL and returning array

5. Passing an array (or array of a structure) from VB to VC++

6. Passing Array to Session Variable Then back to Array

7. How to pass an integer array/userdef type array into an Oracle Stored procedure

8. Mscomm and binary

9. MSComm Binary input problem

10. HOW RECEIVE BINARY DATA WITH MSCOMM AND STORE THEM AS ASCII

11. Sending binary data with MSComm control!

12. MSComm and binary mode