MSChart Control?
Author Message
 MSChart Control?

Is anyone here familiar with the MSChart Control.  I need to be able to
create graphical reports with various charts and graphs, and it seems to
most of what I need. However, I cannot figure out how to make a horizontal
non-3D graph. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Daniel

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 06:23:13 GMT
 MSChart Control?
OWC - Office Web Components

http://gss.abis.lodz.pl/~ch0mik/OWebComp.zip (case sens incl.) - file

http://www.asp.promarcos.com.pl/site/artykul.asp?ID=28 - Article (PL)

and search on MS's Site 'OWC'

Paul Janowski

Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:58:11 GMT

1. Help needed with msflexgrid control and mschart control

2. Controlling the colors in the MSChart Control

3. How to control grid lines in MSChart control ?

4. Using MSChart Control with multiple data sets

5. Printing mschart control - almost there!

6. MSChart control/Excel Charts

7. MSChart Control

8. MSChart Control - Need Help

9. MSChart Control