*** VBS ***
Author Message
 *** VBS ***

Sergio,

Microsoft's documentation at http://www.*-*-*.com/
should get you started.

Quote:
> Where I can found information about Visual Basic script, I don't know
> anything about it

> Thank
> Sergio

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 *** VBS ***
Hi Sergio:

Quote:
> Where I can found information about Visual Basic script, I don't know
> anything about it

http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/default.htm

Also, please don't spam the newsgroups -- select the group that best
describes your question and post there.

Thanks,

--
Doug Marquardt (VB MVP)

Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Syntax checker for VBS and VBS grammar for YACC/LEX

2. Add computer in domain with vbs or tools call by vbs

3. Calling *.vbs files to Run From Master VBS File

4. how to call vbs file from vbs file

5. Running a .vbs script from within a .vbs script

6. Calling a .vbs file from another vbs

7. Calling a vbs from another vbs

8. Creating Word instance from a file with VBS extension. (VBS script)

9. How to use "WshShell.Run" call VBS file in VBs file.

10. FastKeyb.VBS is working or what? (Speed up you keyboard with a little VBS)

11. code in a .vbs calling a function in another .vbs?

12. calling a VBS client sub from VBS server sub?