accessing the non default interface of a COM object from VB
Author Message
 accessing the non default interface of a COM object from VB

Hello

I would like to use a COM object (an ActiveX control) in a VB client, the
COM object has more than one IDispatch interfaces. I can access the default
interface, but cannot access the other ones. Could anyone please tell me how
to do it?

Thanks a lot,
Jozsi

Sun, 08 May 2005 23:20:55 GMT

1. ActiveX: Accessing events on non default interfaces

2. Accessing non-default interfaces

3. How to use non-default interface, late-bound?

4. Component to retrieve non-default interfaces

5. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

6. Why does VB crash when I rty to create a object to a COM interface

7. Access a COM object of a COM object?

8. Accessing a COM object of a COM object

9. Help! How to get a non-default interface of a COM object?

10. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

11. Sending e-mail using non-default-account from Access 97

12. Access to non default nterfaces