problems with image
Author Message
 problems with image
Hi all.
I created a picture object through a DIB.I do this through the following
steps:
1. CreateDIBitmap
2. CreateHalftonePalette
3. OleCreatePictureIndirect

Finally I use the value to set a Image Control's picture property,but it
does not work.No image is shown.Anyone call tell me what's wrong with me?Or
anyone call tell me the right way to Load a DIB to image control?

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:33:11 GMT

1. problem with images on a report

2. PROBLEM WITH IMAGES

3. Problem with Image control, nothing there after sending

4. OL2K: problems embedding images using VB and Outlook Objects

5. Problems with images pasted via the clipboard

6. Problems Scaling Image

7. Problems printing image

8. Problem sending image from ASP to C++ application

9. Problem viewing images unless sitting at the web server

10. Problem Saving images from OLE to file

11. Problems reading Image from SQL Server 2000 database - Please Help

12. Problems with Image List