Working with LCID
Author Message
 Working with LCID

Hi
I have a vb application and I want to get the monthname in any language
withou changing the system lcid
for example consider that the system lcid is 1033 (english-us) and I
want to get the name of the month in french without changing the system
settings.

How can I do this?
Can somebody tell if there is a way to do this or the vb has limitation
and can only read from system settings??

thank you

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Session.LCID doesn't work unless a user logs on the server

2. Trouble with LCID - please help!

3. Please help!! Setting Locale ID - LCID

4. LCID and CODEPAGE settings

5. LCID,codepage and japanese

6. LCID & MonthName

7. Trouble with LCID - Please Help!

8. HELP i need to force de LCID = 1033 on VB

9. help - locale, LCID ignored in ActiveX dll

10. Euro Currency and locales (LCID)

11. LCID problem - multi-language resource files

12. change LCID at runtime