registry settings
Author Message
 registry settings

Hey there is there anyone that can help me.

i have a couple of different registry settings that i need to be put in.
The reason is

i am making a program that will log the user out at midnight and reboot and
log back in as the admin and do some software updates.  when those updates
get done it will reboot again  and log in as the user.  i already have the
registry settings made all i have to do is get the program to put them in
automatically.  is there any way i can do this???

PLEASE HELP?????

Nathan

Sun, 31 Aug 2003 01:05:08 GMT
 registry settings
Look up the WritePrivateProfileString and GetPrivateProfileString API
calls.  This is probably not the best way to do it though.  Why don't you
just use an AT command or the task scheduler?

--------------------

| Subject: registry settings
| Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 11:05:08 -0600

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vb.com
|
| Hey there is there anyone that can help me.
|
| i have a couple of different registry settings that i need to be put in.
| The reason is
|
| i am making a program that will log the user out at midnight and reboot
and
| log back in as the admin and do some software updates.  when those updates
| get done it will reboot again  and log in as the user.  i already have the
| registry settings made all i have to do is get the program to put them in
| automatically.  is there any way i can do this???
|

| PLEASE HELP?????
|
| Nathan

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 06:07:08 GMT

1. Setting variables to registry settings

2. Change Registry Setting? (MVP)

3. Reading Registry settings

4. Determine DAO Registry Setting and Version Being Used

5. Retreiving Registry Setting in Access97

6. Registry setting and retrieving APIs

7. Getting and Saving Registry Settings

8. Outlook Registry Settings

9. Registry settings for Office help viewers?

10. Registry Settings

11. Download Address Book Registry Settings

12. freebusy registry settings