Problem of Shift Tab on VB Activex Control
Author Message
 Problem of Shift Tab on VB Activex Control

Hi

  If I put any three controls (command button , text
control , any) on the VB activex control. Then I put this
Activex control and some other controls like Command
buttons, text box etc. Now when I run this form and use
Tab for Navigation it works fine i.e Navigating through
each controls inside the Activex control and then comes
out of that and navigates the outer controls . When I use
shift Tab between the Activex control and other controls
the Focus comes to the first Control in the Activex
control and not to the last in the Activex control.

I want to know How is it possible to move the focus to the
last control of the Activex Control when using Shift Tab.

Thanks
Monica

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:39:10 GMT
 Problem of Shift Tab on VB Activex Control
Hi

  If I put any three controls (command button , text
control , any) on the VB activex control. Then I put this
Activex control and some other controls like Command
buttons, text box etc. Now when I run this form and use
Tab for Navigation it works fine i.e Navigating through
each controls inside the Activex control and then comes
out of that and navigates the outer controls . When I use
shift Tab between the Activex control and other controls
the Focus comes to the first Control in the Activex
control and not to the last in the Activex control.

I want to know How is it possible to move the focus to the
last control of the Activex Control when using Shift Tab.

Thanks
Monica

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:39:12 GMT
 Problem of Shift Tab on VB Activex Control
Hi

  If I put any three controls (command button , text
control , any) on the VB activex control. Then I put this
Activex control and some other controls like Command
buttons, text box etc. Now when I run this form and use
Tab for Navigation it works fine i.e Navigating through
each controls inside the Activex control and then comes
out of that and navigates the outer controls . When I use
shift Tab between the Activex control and other controls
the Focus comes to the first Control in the Activex
control and not to the last in the Activex control.

I want to know How is it possible to move the focus to the
last control of the Activex Control when using Shift Tab.

Thanks
Monica

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:39:18 GMT
 Problem of Shift Tab on VB Activex Control
Hi

  If I put any three controls (command button , text
control , any) on the VB activex control. Then I put this
Activex control and some other controls like Command
buttons, text box etc. Now when I run this form and use
Tab for Navigation it works fine i.e Navigating through
each controls inside the Activex control and then comes
out of that and navigates the outer controls . When I use
shift Tab between the Activex control and other controls
the Focus comes to the first Control in the Activex
control and not to the last in the Activex control.

I want to know How is it possible to move the focus to the
last control of the Activex Control when using Shift Tab.

Thanks
Monica

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:39:19 GMT
 Problem of Shift Tab on VB Activex Control
Hi

  If I put any three controls (command button , text
control , any) on the VB activex control. Then I put this
Activex control and some other controls like Command
buttons, text box etc. Now when I run this form and use
Tab for Navigation it works fine i.e Navigating through
each controls inside the Activex control and then comes
out of that and navigates the outer controls . When I use
shift Tab between the Activex control and other controls
the Focus comes to the first Control in the Activex
control and not to the last in the Activex control.

I want to know How is it possible to move the focus to the
last control of the Activex Control when using Shift Tab.

Thanks
Monica

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:39:22 GMT

1. Key/tab problems using VB ActiveX controls in MFC CView and derived classes or PropertyPage

2. How to disable CTRL+TAB and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB for switching mdi child windows

3. Identifying TAB versus SHIFT+TAB

4. VB5 - List Boxes Shift Back One Tab on Tab Dialog

5. Back tabbing...SHIFT+TAB?

6. tab and shift tab in textbox

7. Changing the Up and down key to Tab and shift Tab

8. TAB and Shift+TAB using API

9. ALT+TAB / SHIFT+TAB

10. Capturing Tab key and Shift-Tab key

11. tab controls bug, they shift positions

12. VB6 SSTab: Left-shifting of Controls on Tabs