How does a treeview work??????
Author Message
 How does a treeview work??????

Hi All

I need some help using treeviews:

How do I add a new node?
How do I remove a parent or a child node?
How do I find out if i'm on the parent or child node in my code?

I need to add, remove and update parent and children nodes individually and
i don't have a clue how to do it.

Can someone please point me in the right direction. Any help, a web site or
anyhting will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

NR

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:21:47 GMT
 How does a treeview work??????
You should be able to find the answer to your questions in one/all of the
following locations:

    MSDN Library (online http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp or
hard copy)
    http://www.desaware.com/
    http://www.vbcode.com/
    http://www.vbonline.com/vb-mag/
    http://www.vbpj.com/

I'm sure there are a ton more, but those are the only ones I have
bookmarked...ehem...in my Favorites.

Quote:
> Hi All

> I need some help using treeviews:

> How do I add a new node?
> How do I remove a parent or a child node?
> How do I find out if i'm on the parent or child node in my code?

> I need to add, remove and update parent and children nodes individually
and
> i don't have a clue how to do it.

> Can someone please point me in the right direction. Any help, a web site
or
> anyhting will be appreciated.

> Thanks in advance

> NR

Thu, 28 Aug 2003 15:29:41 GMT

1. TreeView - Multiple Selection - Can it be done ?

2. Refresh/Requery don't seem to work while doing file I/O

3. Doing a SaveAs without renaming the working document

4. 'TODO doe snot appear to work.

5. What am I doing wrong?? (working with Inet)

6. Where is work done on client or server?

7. Limits to work done between commits

8. Herlp: LIKE in SQL doe not work anymore

10. TreeView.Sorted = True doesn't work

11. TreeView and ListImage controls not working together

12. VB5 TreeView ToolTip does not work after IE5