MTS/VB-COM/COM+ FAQ Update
Author Message
 MTS/VB-COM/COM+ FAQ Update

new entry in com+ section
#2 Is GetObjectContext.CreateInstance obsolete in COM+ ?

--

http://www.*-*-*.com/
MTS/COM+ / VB-COM FAQ: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:31:41 GMT
 MTS/VB-COM/COM+ FAQ Update
check ur website, the article isn't there

new entry in com+ section
#2 Is GetObjectContext.CreateInstance obsolete in COM+ ?

--

http://sabbadin.tripod.com
MTS/COM+ / VB-COM FAQ: http://sabbadin.tripod.com/mts_faq.htm

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 19:26:41 GMT
 MTS/VB-COM/COM+ FAQ Update
click on the com+ section .. u'll find it there

--

http://sabbadin.tripod.com
MTS VB-COM related FAQ: http://sabbadin.tripod.com/mts_faq.htm

Quote:
> check ur website, the article isn't there

> new entry in com+ section
> #2 Is GetObjectContext.CreateInstance obsolete in COM+ ?

> --

> http://sabbadin.tripod.com
> MTS/COM+ / VB-COM FAQ: http://sabbadin.tripod.com/mts_faq.htm

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:26:56 GMT
 MTS/VB-COM/COM+ FAQ Update

Quote:
> click on the com+ section .. u'll find it there

I also couldn't find it because my browser is set ignore images. Maybe you
could give them a title for the bandwidth challenged.

Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:48:16 GMT

1. MTS / VB-COM FAQ UPDATE

2. newbie - COM with MTS Vs COM without MTS

3. VB, Windows 2000, COM, COM+, and MTS

4. Updating COM DLL's & MTS

5. MTS /VBCOM FAQ update

6. ? - VB6, MTS/COM+ COM Object Development

7. Benefits / Differences of COM+ to COM / MTS?

8. Question Re: Statefull MTS/Com+ Objects / SetComplete

9. MTS vs Com+

10. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

11. COM MTS VB IIS Problem