What is the PictureBox's paintpicture method?Can you write a sample for me?Thanks
Author Message
 What is the PictureBox's paintpicture method?Can you write a sample for me?Thanks

Fri, 14 May 2004 22:09:29 GMT
 What is the PictureBox's paintpicture method?Can you write a sample for me?Thanks

Hello,

My name is Jian-Wei Yu. Thank you for using the Microsoft VB Newsgroups.

Option Explicit

Private Sub Command1_Click()
Picture2.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture, 0, 0, Picture2.Width,
Picture2.Height

End Sub

Private Sub Form_Load()
Picture1.Picture = LoadPicture("c:\setup.bmp")

End Sub

Hope it helps. If you have any questions, please reply to this post.

Best Regards,

Jian-Wei Yu
Microsoft Support

Sun, 16 May 2004 16:55:51 GMT

1. Flip a Picture in PictureBox control using PaintPicture Method

2. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

3. 'Canned' data in VB program

4. Do's and Don'ts of UpdateBatch and Disconnected Recordsets

5. Sample code: Object doesn't support this property or method

6. Can't pass picturebox through interface method

7. Can't print contents picturebox with printform method

8. Line method won't draw in PictureBox

9. Can't print contents picturebox with printform method

10. Can't print contents picturebox with printform method

11. paintpicture/picturebox gridlines

12. Zoom PictureBox with PaintPicture Problem