sending http request through dll running on the server
Author Message
 sending http request through dll running on the server

hi,

    i'm trying to write an activex dll which will send a http request to
another server & get the response. can somebody please guide me as how to
proceed about it?

Thanx
Gautam

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:38:22 GMT
 sending http request through dll running on the server
Take a look at the XMLHTTP object in the MSXML library.

Bruce Johnson
TAG Consulting
http://www.tagconsulting.com

Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:16:28 GMT

1. sending http request through dll running on the server

2. running dll as http://server/dll?parameter

3. Question for send request http in my website

4. Sending username and password in http request?

5. ICP HTTP - send request to cgi-script - HOW ???

6. how to send a cookie with HTTP request?

7. Sending an HTTP Request

8. Sending http Request to a Servlet

9. Sending HTTP request

10. Query running app via http request

11. using windows network username from an HTTP request to login to a SQL Server

12. DLL as http://server/dll?parameter