COM objects in VC++ and VB - Web Tutorial needs proof readers.
Author Message
 COM objects in VC++ and VB - Web Tutorial needs proof readers.

Wotcha.

I just wrote a document giving the information I have found out about
COM objects in VC++, from a VB programmer's perspective.

Comments would be appreciated.

I know it is far from complete, some sections are underexplained right
now and there isn't much structure  - but is the info in there all
accurate?  Are any sections of text even more obscure than I planned
them to be?  Please could a few people have a quick read and let me
know?  Opinions from all skill-levels are encouraged!

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~james.ingram/code/COMObjectsC.html

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:29:06 GMT
 COM objects in VC++ and VB - Web Tutorial needs proof readers.
Forgot to attach my .sig file.... just in case you can't work out my
email address for yourselves...

James

--
I do not own any hippos.  But they do sometimes stray into my email
address.

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:31:40 GMT

1. Using VB Com objects from VC++

2. Sending error from VC++ COM object to VB

3. CoCreateInstance in VC++ to create VB COM object

4. Calling VC++ Com objects in VB

5. Accessint VB com objects from VC++

6. VC-COM from VB/VC/Script

7. Call VB DLL or COM object from within VB COM object or EXE

8. COM port card reader problem. Need help

9. com object will not read registry when com object called from asp (vb works fine)

10. Problem passing VB COM+ ASP Request object to .NET component System.Web.HTTPRequest through COM interop

11. VB COM object causing web site to fail

12. I need help from a vb and vc++ expert