Non-Compiled Local Interface Definition
Author Message
 Non-Compiled Local Interface Definition

Hi

Is it possible to use "Implements" to inherit the interface definition of an
uncompiled class that resides inside the same project?

zioks!

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:24:04 GMT
 Non-Compiled Local Interface Definition
I didnt know the answer to your question, so I tried it. I created a new
project, class1, added some property and some function. Then I added class2
: Implements Class1
Now I know the answer.
Have YOU thought of trying it, just to see if it is possible?

Quote:
> Hi

> Is it possible to use "Implements" to inherit the interface definition of
an
> uncompiled class that resides inside the same project?

> zioks!

Thu, 25 Sep 2003 21:52:32 GMT

1. how to forward an interface definition?

2. Interface Definition texts in VB - sources

3. Interface Definition texts in VB - sources

4. Events in an interface definition

5. non-local source code files

6. Too many local, non-static variables

7. WebBrowser control won't access Non-local pages

8. View Properties in Locals Window on Implemented Interfaces

9. detecting non-working serial interface

10. VB5 Pro: Interfacing with non VB apps

11. ActiveX: Accessing events on non default interfaces

12. How to use non-default interface, late-bound?