COM + DEBUG
Author Message
 COM + DEBUG

Hello All,

I know I can debug a ActiveX dll, which is used in ASP,  in VB IDE, after i
had installed it in MTS. However when i reference the "COM+ service type
library" in VB. I use the following code to access the ASP built in object
for the active web session. It works quite well for non-debuging mode, but
it has an error "91" in the debug code, it means it can not get the refrence
to the object.

I also have seached the microsoft msdn online, but the solution metioned
there does not work.

'********************************************************************'
' the VB code
'********************************************************************'

Public Sub GoToUrl()

Dim oASPResponse As ASPTypeLibrary.Response

Set oASPSession = GetObjectContext("Session")

oASPResponse.Redirect "index.asp"
oASPResponse.End

End Sub

Thanks,

Yours,

Silicon Creature

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:13:34 GMT

1. COM Debugging under Windows XP

2. COM debugging

3. COM debugging help

4. COM debug error

5. Debug COM Addin with .NET

6. VB.NET COM interop debugging

7. How to debug a COM component (VB DLL)?

8. Debugging VB COM components?

9. Can't debug ASP/COM components from VB6

10. ActiveX .dll/COM in HTML debugging

11. Debugging VB COM Components used in ASP

12. Solution (hack) for debugging ASP com component under Win20000