Structured storage - done it using VB?
Author Message
 Structured storage - done it using VB?

Has anyone any examples of working with or know of control that expose the
structured storage interfaces to VB?

If you have, please let me know and point me to relevant web sites,etc.

Thanks

Bill Seddon

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Structured storage - done it using VB?
Desaware makes a great product called StorageTools that exposes Structured
Storage to VB.  Check out http://www.desaware.com
Quote:

>Has anyone any examples of working with or know of control that expose the
>structured storage interfaces to VB?

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Structured storage - done it using VB?
Matthew, Thanks.  Exactly what I needed.

Regards

Bill Seddon

Quote:
> Desaware makes a great product called StorageTools that exposes Structured
> Storage to VB.  Check out http://www.desaware.com

> >Has anyone any examples of working with or know of control that expose
the
> >structured storage interfaces to VB?

Tue, 02 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Structured storage - done it using VB?
Just an FYI,

I've used Storage Tools for an application about a year ago.  It was soooo
slow.  We ended up writing our own simple structured storage ActiveX dll in
VC++.

It was easy and much faster than Storage tools.

Mike

Quote:
> Desaware makes a great product called StorageTools that exposes Structured
> Storage to VB.  Check out http://www.desaware.com

> >Has anyone any examples of working with or know of control that expose
the
> >structured storage interfaces to VB?

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Data Structure for Email Storage

2. Compound Structured Storage in VB?

3. Structured Storage with .NET

4. Structured Storage

5. Structured Storage

6. Structured Storage

7. Repost: OLE Structured Storage

8. Help find a demo Structured Storage OCX

9. OLE Structured Storage in VB5?

10. Structured Storage For Visual Basic

11. Structured Storage

12. HELP: Classes for OLE2 Structured Storage