Obtaining a method name
Author Message
 Obtaining a method name

Hi,

I can obtain the name of the current VB project by quering App.Title.
I can obtain the name of the current VB class by quering TypeName(Me).

How do I obtain the nume of the current VB Sub/Function?

---
Phil

Wed, 12 May 2004 07:46:27 GMT
 Obtaining a method name
No such methodology, sorry.

--
MichKa

Michael Kaplan
(principal developer of the MSLU)
Trigeminal Software, Inc.  -- http://www.trigeminal.com/
the book -- http://www.i18nWithVB.com/

Quote:
> Hi,

> I can obtain the name of the current VB project by quering App.Title.
> I can obtain the name of the current VB class by quering TypeName(Me).

> How do I obtain the nume of the current VB Sub/Function?

> ---
> Phil

Wed, 12 May 2004 07:59:03 GMT

1. Obtaining a method name

2. Obtaining table names/field names from Access @ runtime

3. Module name and method name of caller?

4. Limitation in class name and method names

5. Using identifier name as custom method name

6. Find method does not work on recordset obtained from stored procedure

7. Obtaining Current Sub/Function Name

8. How do I obtain a list of field names

9. Obtaining Field Names into Combo Box

10. Obtain Procedures Name

11. Obtain File Names for VB Process

12. Obtaining User Name