Listview with 1 sub level of nodes
Author Message
 Listview with 1 sub level of nodes

I need to have a listview that is exactly the same as the one you see in the
VB IDE Properties Dialog Box (Categoriezed) Tab.

What I mean is, a listview that have the integrated ability to expand and
collapse a node.

When u expand the node, the 1 level of sub nodes are expanded and listed in
subsequent rows and the values are showed in a column to the right of it.
This is the same u see in the VB IDE Properties Dialog Box (Categoriezed)
Tab; U see the listview have the expanability function in the left of it for
Appearances, Behavior, DDE, Font, MISC, Position.

I need to have a listview control that have that expanability function.

How do I do that?

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 00:16:33 GMT
 Listview with 1 sub level of nodes

Quote:

http://www.vbaccelerator.com/codelib/sgrid/sgrid.htm

--
Eduardo A. Morcillo (MS MVP VB)
http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 03:19:49 GMT
 Listview with 1 sub level of nodes
I have such a fuss trying just to run the sample.

I download the project, the componet dlls, and stuff and put it in the
folder

and I try to run its has error all the time.

What do I have to to make it run, what specific file?  what to do with them?

Quote:

> > How do I do that?

> http://www.vbaccelerator.com/codelib/sgrid/sgrid.htm

> --
> Eduardo A. Morcillo (MS MVP VB)
> http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 05:12:56 GMT
 Listview with 1 sub level of nodes
If you're looking for something much simpler and shows how
to code the basic concepts involved (setting a child item's
LVITEM.iIndent value),  I'd check the Common Controls/
Listview section at http://www.mvps.org/vbnet

If you're interested in also providing treeview like keyboard
interface to indented items, see the LVItemTree example at:
http://www.mvps.org/btmtz/listview

--
Brad Martinez, http://www.mvps.org
Please direct questions/replies to the newsgroup

Quote:

> I have such a fuss trying just to run the sample.

> I download the project, the componet dlls, and stuff and put it in the
> folder

> and I try to run its has error all the time.

> What do I have to to make it run, what specific file?  what to do with them?

> > > How do I do that?

> > http://www.vbaccelerator.com/codelib/sgrid/sgrid.htm

> > --
> > Eduardo A. Morcillo (MS MVP VB)
> > http://www.domaindlx.com/e_morcillo

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:42:11 GMT
 Listview with 1 sub level of nodes
You have to register the DLL's of course.
It works fine if you follow the instructions, honestly...
If you mentioned the error, it would help too...

Quote:
> I have such a fuss trying just to run the sample.

> I download the project, the componet dlls, and stuff and put it in the
> folder

> and I try to run its has error all the time.

> What do I have to to make it run, what specific file?  what to do with

them?

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 05:21:22 GMT

1. Listview with 1 sub level of nodes

2. Moving Node UP - works at first level, not second

3. Can a top level treeview node have a + ?

4. Node levels in treeviews

5. How to scan through the very 1st level of treeview nodes

6. TreeView-Removing Checkbox From One Node Level

7. Treeview: Node Levels

8. Moving Treeview Node to same level but different position

9. Determining "level" of selected tree node

10. Treeview node level

11. Node levels on TreeViews

12. Determining "level" of selected tree node