help to button vb
Author Message
 help to button vb

I necessary in the help, to create one button with picture in the visual
basic, in the place do write.

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 02:11:13 GMT
 help to button vb
Change STYLE property of button to '1 - Graphical' and assign PICTURE
property to whatever picture you want.

Mikhail Berlyant
Data Integrator, Yahoo!Music   www.yahoo.com
Brainbench MVP for Visual Basic   www.brainbench.com

Quote:
> I necessary in the help, to create one button with picture in the visual
> basic, in the place do write.

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 06:38:55 GMT
 help to button vb

Quote:

hi

In the Style property,change to 1-Graphical instead of 0-
standard.

MohanRaj

Sun, 19 Sep 2004 05:21:10 GMT

1. What's this help button AND Minimize button at once

2. Help: Toolbar1_ButtonClick(ByVal Button As Button)

3. help...need to make SAVE AS panel as a vb button

4. VB script:help with buttons

5. Help: Picture Buttons in VB 4.0

6. Help: Cancel Button for VB Setup StatusDlg.

7. Help...Adding a Cancel Print Button VB 3.0 SE

8. VB.Command Button Help !!!

9. VB.Command Button Help !!!

10. NEED HELP WITH COMMAND BUTTONS SOMEONE HELP!!!

11. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

12. Hover Button style command buttons in Access 97?