Writting VB Program as Server Service
Author Message
 Writting VB Program as Server Service

I have an VB application that I would like to convert so that it runs as a
service on a server.  Currently we can not log off the server without the
app closing, and would like to convert it to a service.  How is this done?
What coding techniques do I need to implement, are there any examples?

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:03:05 GMT

1. Stopping SQL server service through VB program

2. Writting a NT Service

3. Writting a NT Service

4. how to add ftp service that can return server's response to my program

5. Winsock control help? (writting a socket accept server)

6. Writting email program with API

7. look if a nt service is runnning (window 2000 server), in vb net

8. VB.Net Service Qustion: Detecting Program Start/Stop

9. Turing a VB.net program into a service

10. VB program as NT Service

11. NT Service pack dependency for VB programs????

12. VB program as NT Service