getting DataObject from IDataObject
Author Message
 getting DataObject from IDataObject

Hello!

There are so many samples showing how to get the IDataObject-interface from
a DataObject-object. But I need it right the other way. How can I get a
DataObject from the IDataObject-interface?

Thanks in advance!

Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:06:05 GMT

1. iDataobject from Outlook

2. Concatenating IDATAOBJECTS

3. IDATAOBJECT - Rich Edit Control

4. VB IDataObject and/or IDataSource implementation

5. Passing IDataObject from VC++ Control to VB5 ?????

6. Implementing IDataObject in a VB-UserControl

7. DataObject.PutInClipboard fails on Mac?

8. DataObject

9. Dim-As-DataObject not working

10. DataObject:PutInClipboard Not implemented

11. Stop DataObject error appearing before I get to change it in my app

12. ADO Dataobject and Grid help with Delete and Updating a record