Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone
Author Message
 Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

How can I check in vb if it is summer time or winter time ?
Or how can I check in which timezone I am in vb ?

Can anyone please help me ?

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:09:09 GMT
 Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone
Daniel,

Quote:
>How can I check in vb if it is summer time or winter time ?
>Or how can I check in which timezone I am in vb ?

The answer to both questions is to use the GetTimeZoneInformation API.
See http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/ for sample code.

Mattias

===
Mattias Sj?gren (VB MVP)

http://www.msjogren.net/dotnet/

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 00:16:03 GMT

1. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

2. Daylight saving - winter time - summer time - time zone

3. time zones and daylight saving time

4. Standard Time or Daylight Savings Time

5. Determining Time Zones or Server Time

6. Add Time zone to time received field in message

7. Time offset for Time Zone display?

8. Formatting Time to GMT when current Time Zone not known

9. Time & Time Zones

10. UTC time and Time Zones

11. Standard v. Daylight Savings Time Function

12. Daylight Savings Time Error