Mousepointer doesn't change in DLL
Author Message
 Mousepointer doesn't change in DLL

I want to change the mousepointer to an hourglass as a form loads in an
ActiveX DLL, but no matter where I put "screen.mousepointer = vbhourglass",
the mousepointer stays an arrow. Any ideas?

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Mousepointer doesn't change in DLL
Is the DLL compiled with the Unattended Execution option?

--
Patrick Logan, MCSD
Senior Technical Development Advisor

Opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of McKessonHBOC.

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change Mousepointer doesn't work

2. Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass Doesn't work at Runtime

3. Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass Doesn't work at Runtime

4. Screen.MousePointer = vbHourglass Doesn't work at Runtime

5. MousePointer won't change

6. Mousepointer can't be changed at app startup

7. Changing control name of button doesn't change event name to be the same

8. Label Caption Doesn't Change When Changed

9. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

10. Form_Load() doesn't execute, form doesn't load

11. class doesn't support automation or doesn't support expected interface

12. asyncread doesn't tell if file doesn't exists