Access activex object using client-side javascript
Author Message
 Access activex object using client-side javascript

Can anyone please advise me on whether / how I can use client-side
javascript to access an activeX object?

Thanks!!!!

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:20:23 GMT
 Access activex object using client-side javascript
You can use the ActiveXObject (see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting/jscript/doc/jsobjActiveXObject.htm).

Regards,

Ade.

Quote:
> Can anyone please advise me on whether / how I can use client-side
> javascript to access an activeX object?

> Thanks!!!!

Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:43:17 GMT

1. How to Create multiple objects in client side JavaScript with a counter

2. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

3. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

4. Server side info in ActiveX Control (Client Side)

5. server-side data into client-side object

6. Client side ActiveX control accessing SQL Server with Windows NT Security

7. Send an email using MAPI object (client side VBScript)

8. breakpoint in client side javascript, aspx/webform page

9. Javascript : Save to a file (client-side)

10. Mixed client side VBScript & Javascript not working

11. sending variants from VBscript to JavaScript (client side)

12. Client Side Scripting - VBScript or JavaScript?