textbox validate event question
Author Message
 textbox validate event question

The documentation says that the textbox_validate event
should have a 'KeepFocus' parameter:
textbox_validate(Index as integer, KeepFocus as Boolean)

The Validation event that my vb6 (SP5) produces looks
like:
textbox_Validate(Index as Integer, Cancel as Boolean)

How do I get my validate event to have the desired set of
parameters?

Thanks

Craig

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 00:07:08 GMT

1. Form's validate does not fire usercontrol(inside textbox) validating event

2. Treeview AfterSelect firing before TextBox Validating event

3. Textbox Validating Event

4. Textbox validating event fires when closing a form.

5. textbox focus from within validate event

6. Enabling/Disabling textboxes in Validate Event

7. SSTab: TextBox Validate Event is not fired

8. textbox validate event not being fired when sstab controls gets focus

9. Simply question about lostfocus, textbox and validate data!

10. How to validate text box contents in validating event as well as assignment

11. Validating, Validated, LostFocus Event Order

12. Validating/Validated questions