Converting Ascii to Binary
Author Message
 Converting Ascii to Binary

Kevin,
VB does not have a Binary Data Type so I am assuming you want a string
representation  of binary where your ASCII String "Test"  would convert to
"01010100011001010111001101110100"

Or do you want to provide an ASCII Value like 240  and have a string
"11110000"

Or is it because you need to use a binary value as a bitmask.

Please provide a little more detail on what it is you want this binary
conversion to do.

Regards,

Paul

Quote:
> Is there any way that I convert an ASCII string into a
> Binary string?

Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:46:35 GMT

1. Converting Ascii To Binary Bits

2. Converting VB3 binary-saved form to ASCII

3. Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

4. Convert Binary to Ascii

5. converting extended ascii to ascii

6. Convert Decimal to Binary,Binary to Decimal VB4

7. Help : binary -> ASCII

8. HELP: Sending ascii or binary data over TCP socket

9. File Type (Binary or ASCII)

10. Need help turning basica binary into qbasic ascii!!!

11. HOW RECEIVE BINARY DATA WITH MSCOMM AND STORE THEM AS ASCII

12. Q: ASCII-binary conversion