Debug Remote DLL
Author Message
 Debug Remote DLL

Hi Everybody!

Ive a COM Server who is giving COM+ (w2000) services and
where ive installed my Activex DLL.

Id like to Debugg that DLL from my local machine.

What do i need to do?

a) Open the .VBP proyect from a shared folder of the COM
server?

b)Especify something in my local VBP proyect options?

c) Any ideas???

Thanks in advance once more!
Kelo. ;-)

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:32:46 GMT

1. Remote debugging VB DLLs?

2. A New Tool: VBRunAnalyzer - Remote Debugging for Visual Basic 6.0

3. Remote debugging

4. Remote automation problems and debugging

5. debug a remote DCOM server

6. Debugging remote server DCOM errors

7. MTS remote debugging

8. HELP CLR20r3 need help to debug crash of exe startup at remote installation

9. VB6 IDE crashes when reference local DLL that uses a remote MTS DLL

10. How to Debug VC6 DLL called by VBA ??

11. Debugging dynamic loaded DLLs

12. Debug VB.NET DLL(Class Library) from ASP.NET page