How to upload file from VB client Application ?
Author Message
 How to upload file from VB client Application ?
Hi all,
    Anybody know how to upload a file to the server from VB client
application ? I do not want to use FTP component in VB.
Are there any 3rd party components available ?

TIA
Jaydeep

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:30:48 GMT
 How to upload file from VB client Application ?
Download tutorials from: http://glowbutton.faithweb.com/downloads.htm

Cheerio

Ahmed

Quote:
> Hi all,
>     Anybody know how to upload a file to the server from VB client
> application ? I do not want to use FTP component in VB.
> Are there any 3rd party components available ?

> TIA
> Jaydeep

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 15:18:42 GMT

1. File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver

2. File uploading in VB IIS Application

3. Uploading files from the client to the server

4. How do I upload a file from client to server

5. How to upload client files to web server?

6. Upload File Client Server

7. Upload to a server from a VB client

8. File upload from VB 6 to ASP file using http form post

9. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

10. ftp client application in VB.Net vs VB 6

11. ftp client application in VB.Net vs VB 6

12. Assigning Client Script Variables to Application level variables inside of a Client Script