mtx memory usage keeps growing?
Author Message
 mtx memory usage keeps growing?

I have components being called across three machines. The mtx processes on
the busiest machine starts at 6 megs and during very heavy usage periods
increases to 50 megs. When the work load drops off the memory usage stays
the same and the processor have to work many times harder to complete the
same work.

The components were registered through Transaction Server, but transaction
are not used.
Eventually the machines will grid to a halt. Shutting down the server
processes destroys the mtx processes and were up to full speed again.

Three lay design: presentation, application and dataaccess layers
Most of the data is passed around in collections.
All object are explicitly destroyed

Can some help?

Richard Press

Sat, 03 May 2003 15:22:58 GMT

1. Memory keep growing

2. Access 97 Temporary File keeps growing and growing for the same very large tx

3. ADO Causes 100% Memory Usage/Increases in VM Usage

4. Process CPU Usage/Memory Usage

5. Database Keeps Growing (Paradox 4.x) HELP!

6. Trying to Keep Details From Growing

7. help: ODBC, dbSqlPassThrough, and Memory Leak/grow?

8. My data base grows and grows just by run a code

9. Database grows and grows

10. Outlook, custom forms, Active-X and Memory Usage?

11. Memory usage