PublicNotCreatable object collection persistance
Author Message
 PublicNotCreatable object collection persistance

I have a usercontrol which uses a PublicNotCreatable collection of objects.
I want to be able to set the control up at design time using property pages
but I don't know how to read and  write the collection to a propertybag as
PublicNotCreatable objects can't be persistable.  Has anyone done this and
be able to give me an example.

Thanks
Robert

Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:43:17 GMT

1. PublicNotCreatable Object tricky question

2. Persistance of objects

3. Object Persistance/Serialization

4. Problem with Persistance of object type between apps

5. Object persistance

6. Object Persistance and Focus

7. Object property persistance

8. Object persistance without the PropBag?

9. Object Persistance to DB

10. someone please explain object persistance

11. Object persistance

12. Adding objects to a collection object