Another data report question
Author Message
 Another data report question

Another problem I have using a data report is to assign a value to a textbox
(or a lable). I thought it would be something like
DataReport1.MyTextbox.Text = "My text". But when I place a textbox named
MyTextbox on the data report and I then type a dot after DataReport1
somewhere in my code, the option MyTextbox doesn't appear. How can I assign
a value to textbox besides the value of a field from the recordset?
Many thanks.

GAH.

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 03:46:39 GMT
 Another data report question
Hi,

You may want to check the following article for answer on this issue.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q289793

Regards,
Yan Liu
Ive been "encouraged" to share this helpful information from our lawyers.
You assume all risk for your use. ? 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights
reserved.

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 10:43:04 GMT
 Another data report question
DataReport1.Sections("Section1").Controls("Label1").Caption = "MyCaption"

--
Best regards
                 Marcos

Quote:
> Another problem I have using a data report is to assign a value to a
textbox
> (or a lable). I thought it would be something like
> DataReport1.MyTextbox.Text = "My text". But when I place a textbox named
> MyTextbox on the data report and I then type a dot after DataReport1
> somewhere in my code, the option MyTextbox doesn't appear. How can I
assign
> a value to textbox besides the value of a field from the recordset?
> Many thanks.

> GAH.

Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:16:35 GMT

1. Data Report Question

2. Data Report question

3. Data Report question, how to do Columns

4. Data Report Question

5. Data Report Question - Printing Multiple Pages

6. Data Reports Question

7. Data Report Question

8. DATA Report question

9. MS Data Report Question

10. Data Report Question

11. Data Report question

12. Data Report Question - Printing Multiple Pages