ADO 2.5
Author Message
 ADO 2.5

Sorry for the stupid question, where to get ADO2.5?
Versions up to 2.1 were available for free at Microsoft.com, but I cannot
find a reference to 2.5
Thank you,
Gene Pinski

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO 2.5
comes with windows 2000 beta 3

laski...

/* --------------------------------------------------------------------*/

Quote:
> Sorry for the stupid question, where to get ADO2.5?
> Versions up to 2.1 were available for free at Microsoft.com, but I cannot
> find a reference to 2.5
> Thank you,
> Gene Pinski

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 ADO 2.5
Thank you very much!
Gene

Quote:
> comes with windows 2000 beta 3

> laski...

> /* --------------------------------------------------------------------*/

> > Sorry for the stupid question, where to get ADO2.5?
> > Versions up to 2.1 were available for free at Microsoft.com, but I
cannot
> > find a reference to 2.5
> > Thank you,
> > Gene Pinski

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where is MDAC 2.5 SDK (ADO 2.5)

2. ADO 2.5 bugs(?) and ADOX 2.5

3. Referencing ADO 2.5 or (ADO 2.5 and ADOR 2.5) ?

4. Does ADO 2.5 or up backward compatible with ADO 2.1

5. ADO 2.5 and ADO 2.1 compatibility

6. Upgrading from ADO 2.1 to ADO 2.5

7. ADO 2.5 or ADO 2.6

8. ADO Data Control conflicts with ADO 2.5 Library

9. Corruption problem of ADO 2.5 against Jet 4 ??

10. .NET breaks my ADO 2.5 stuff in VB6

11. ADO 2.5 and VB problem with data

12. Obtaining the count of records using ADO 2.5 and a stored procedure