Server Components not correctly Registered (Error 339)
Author Message
 Server Components not correctly Registered (Error 339)

I've got an ActiveX exe component that, on my development system works fine.
I built an install for distribution, however, on 'some' systems, when I call
the Server from the Client, I get an Error 339 (Object Server 'item' not
correctly registered or file is missing).

I've run through the registry, and as far as I can tell, the references are
the same on a system where the component works, and one where it doesn't.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks
Don

Sat, 06 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Server Components Not Correctly Registered (Error 339)

2. runtime error 339 - ocx not correctly registered

3. Error: Object server not correctly registered (Error 336)

4. Runtime Error 336 - Component not correctly registered

5. Error 336 Activex component not correctly registered

6. Error 336: ActiveX component not correctly registered!

7. "Object server not correctly registered" error

8. Registry Error - Object Server not correctly registered

9. ERROR: Object server not correctly registered

10. VB4 error: Object server not correctly registered

11. Object server not correctly registered (Error 336)

12. Object Server Not Correctly Registered (Error 336)